One foot at a time | One sole at a time | One hell of a good time

HOME | CONTACT | BIO | LUNA SANDALS

Saturday, May 26, 2007

How to Tie BFT's Hemp-Strapped Huarache Running Sandals



Watch this video to learn how I tie my hemp-strapped huarache running sandals.

Organic Hemp Huaraches

My newest huarache running sandal uses braided organic hemp for strapping and Vibram Cherry soling material. This is a 100 mile mountain trail running sandal. Sole and hemp could handle 500 miles in stride.

You can make your own. Within one year of focused pursuit, I can't imagine why anyone with a desire to make their own 100 mile shoes couldn't do it, so just DO IT!

My Latigo Leather Huaraches
After Copper Canyon Ultra Marathon 2007
Photo Andrew Labbe

I am now offering huarache running sandal kits and custom made sandals, go to:

http://barefootted.com/shop


BFT

Labels:

 

HOME | CONTACT | LUNA SANDALS
Copyrighted 2004-2018 Barefoot Ted's Adventures