One foot at a time | One sole at a time | One hell of a good time

HOME | CONTACT | BIO | LUNA SANDALS

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Polar Bear Swims 2008 - Hansen Dam & Cabrillo Beach


Mom and Me 2008

My family's tradition continues: Polar Bear swims at both the Hansen Dam Swim Lake at 8am (48 degrees) and then at Cabrillo Beach at noon (52 degrees).

This year was especially fantastic because my mom made my Grandma's old recipe for black-eyed peas and corn bread. Oh my GAWD was that good.

Here are some more photos:

The Family, 2008 here we come!
What I want to be when I grow up.

PS. A BIG! thank you to Green Foods. I have been using Green Magma everyday before lunch for the past 3 months. Doing that along with drastically cutting animal products has brought me down to a much lighter 160lbs. from a previous constant of 175lbs. Happy.

Labels: , , ,

 

HOME | CONTACT | LUNA SANDALS
Copyrighted 2004-2018 Barefoot Ted's Adventures