One foot at a time | One sole at a time | One hell of a good time

HOME | CONTACT | BIO | LUNA SANDALS

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Leadville, CO through the 19th


Future home of BFT's Huarache Factory...Leadville, Colorado

I will be in Leadville, Colorado through the 19th.

Give me a call at 206-405-0872 or meet up with me in town at the Provin Grounds Coffee house or at the Club Mas Loco member Chris Labbe's (Cabro) garage at 130 St. Louis St., Leadville, CO (behind the Tabor Opera House).

I am hoping to make as many pairs of sandals as possible. I am a sandal salesman, and I am proud of the product. See here.

Trivia: Did you realize that the Leadville Trail 100 Mile race has been won in a pair of huaraches?

BFT

* 5% of all profits on custom sandals will be donated to small independent organizations and groups that strive to honor, validate and preserve the great running traditions of the Tarahumara people.

Huaraches (Akaraches) for Sale

 

HOME | CONTACT | LUNA SANDALS
Copyrighted 2004-2018 Barefoot Ted's Adventures