One foot at a time | One sole at a time | One hell of a good time

HOME | CONTACT | BIO | LUNA SANDALS

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

LINCHPIN SERIES: Barefoot Ted of Luna Sandals



Was recently interviewed by Rachelle over at Barefoot-Running.us for their ongoing LINCHPIN SERIES.

Per usual, it is not easy to capture the torrent of words that stream out of my mouth when I start talking about Luna Sandals (McDougall captured that aspect of my character very well I think)...it flows and flows. She got the gist of my ideas, albeit, not perfectly...but my racing mind doesn't make perfect capture easy ;-)

Here are some tidbits:

"Luna Sandals is the coolest thing I could ever think about doing. It’s my passion. I’m the company’s storyteller. I’m just one of many who have had an ah ha moment, and I’m lucky to do this."

"Where we’ve been is awesome. Where we are is awesome. Where we’re going is more awesome still. It’s a beautiful organic story that is unfolding before our eyes."


"The goal is a better, more sustainable world. It’s growing happy, healthy people."

Read the whole interview here.

BFT

Labels: , ,

 

HOME | CONTACT | LUNA SANDALS
Copyrighted 2004-2018 Barefoot Ted's Adventures